- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 bottle (16 oz each) ranch dressing
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) crab flavored seafood
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs, divided
- Dipping Sauce: Mix dressing and 1 can undrained tomatoes in medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Seafood Cakes: Place seafood in food processor container; cover. Pulse until finely chopped; spoon into medium bowl. Add 1 can drained tomatoes, 2/3 cup of the bread crumbs, mayonnaise, egg and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Shape into 6 patties; set aside.
- Place the remaining bread crumbs in shallow bowl. Add patties; turn to coat both sides of each patty evenly with bread crumbs.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat 2 minutes. Add patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and hot. Serve each seafood cake with 2 tablespoons of the Dipping Sauce. Cover and refrigerate leftover sauce up to 5 days.