- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups fat free milk
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping and confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl with wire whisk to evenly distribute the ingredients. Add milk, Egg Beaters, Fleischmann’s and vanilla. Blend with wire whisk until batter is smooth and lump-free. Batter should be thick but pourable.
- Spray grids of hot waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour about 1/3-cup batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook according to manufacturer’s suggestion.
- Place cooked waffles on wire rack while cooking more waffles. Divide strawberries over waffles. Serve with Reddi-wip and confectioners’ sugar, if desired.