- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (2 med = 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Coarsely chop pulp. Place shells in 11x7-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions and garlic; cook 3 minutes, or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add zucchini pulp and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, or until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, bread crumbs, chervil and pepper. Spoon evenly into zucchini shells. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until zucchini shells are crisp-tender and filling is heated through. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.