- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 4 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup premier white morsels
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups tiny pretzel twists, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher™s® Gourmet® Naturals Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn
- Line shallow baking pan with parchment paper. Place cereal in large bowl; set aside. Place morsels and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds more or until softened; stir until completely melted. Add food coloring; stir until blended. Spoon mixture over cereal; stir until well coated. Spread cereal mixture on pan, separating pieces. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzel pieces in an extra-large bowl. Place peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle peanut butter over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Place confectioner's sugar in large resealable food storage bag. Add popcorn mixture; shake to coat.
- Place popcorn mixture and coated cereal in large serving bowl. Add cranberries; toss gently to combine. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.