- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9-inch)
- 1 can (8 oz each) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 can (12 oz each) evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk until blended. Stir in the 1 cup coconut. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine pineapple and cornstarch in small microwaveable bowl or measuring cup until well blended. Microwave on High 1 minute, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring after 30 seconds. Cover; refrigerate while pie is cooling. Spoon evenly onto center of cooled pie, leaving some pumpkin around edge visible. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.