- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Pretzel chips and celery sticks, optional
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted
- 1 green onion top, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Combine cream cheese, drained tomatoes, Cheddar cheese and chopped onions in medium bowl. Cover; chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour or until firm. Form into football shape on serving plate.
- Press bacon bits and kernels evenly on top and sides of cheese ball. Place green onion strips on cheese ball to resemble laces on football. Serve with pretzel chips and celery sticks, if desired.