- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 white corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Prepare salsa by combining drained tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onion, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, vinegar, lime juice and honey in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add turkey bacon and remaining onion. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Stir in beans and remaining cilantro; heat through.
- Add Egg Beaters and pepper. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set, about 2 minutes. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until Egg Beaters are set.
- Fill each warm tortilla with about 1/4 cup Egg Beaters mixture, 1 tablespoon salsa and 2 teaspoons cheese. Serve immediately.