- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 medium head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 1 green onion (white part only), sliced
- Mix oil, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, curry powder and crushed red pepper in small bowl until well blended. Stir in onions, parsley and salt. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil mixture and half of the cabbage. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until cabbage is wilted. (Do not overcook.) Place in large serving bowl. Repeat with 2 tablespoons of the remaining oil mixture and the remaining cabbage.
- Add remaining oil mixture; toss to coat. Gently stir in oranges, cheese and almonds.