- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Spray 8-inch nonstick saute or omelet pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 4 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally. Place vegetables in small bowl; stir in salt. Cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out pan with paper towels; spray pan again with cooking spray.
- Pour Egg Beaters into pan over medium heat; loosely cover pan with aluminum foil. Cook 1-1/2 minutes or or until edges start to set. Using a rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to run beneath. Cook just until set.
- Place vegetables over half of cooked Egg Beaters; sprinkle with cheese. Fold over to cover vegetables. Slide omelet onto plate.