- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3 cans (4.6 oz each) Libby's® Vienna Sausages, drained, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic. undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Red Kidney Beans, undrained
- 1 packet (0.17 oz each) sazon with coriander and annatto seasoning blend
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add sausages, onion and celery. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Add seasoning blend; stir to combine. Add broth, undrained tomatoes, beans and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.