- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 2 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-3/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Ground nutmeg, optional
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix rhubarb, strawberries, blueberries and vinegar in large bowl. Combine 1 cup of the sugar and the cornstarch in small bowl. Add to fruit mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 11x7-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, almonds and salt in medium bowl. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle evenly over fruit. Drizzle with Fleischmann’s.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fruit mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve warm topped with Reddi-wip. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.