- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) dry whole wheat fettuccine, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons Ultragrain® White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 oz each) fat free evaporated milk
- Place frozen broccoli in large colander. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain pasta over broccoli; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute or until lightly browned and fragrant. Stir in flour; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Add milk and broth; whisk to combine. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, the salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli, cooked pasta and drained tomatoes to sauce. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.