- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1 cup finely chopped white button mushrooms
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Combine undrained tomatoes, mustard and honey in medium saucepan. Place over medium-high heat; cook 10 minutes or until thickened and most of juice has cooked away, stirring several times.
- Spray shallow 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until starting to brown on edges, stirring several times. Reduce heat to medium-low; pour Egg Beaters over vegetables. Cover skillet. After 6 minutes, lift edge of frittata with spatula and tilt skillet to allow Egg Beaters to flow underneath several times. Cover; continue cooking 4 minutes or until set.
- Stir green onions into tomato sauce. Cut frittata into 4 wedges. Top each wedge with tomato sauce.