- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Libby's® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans (4.6 oz each) Libby's® Vienna Sausages
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- Combine rice, corn, beans, onion, chipotle pepper, garlic salt and water in large skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, drain sausages and cut into bite-size pieces. When rice is done, reduce heat to low. Stir in sausages and cilantro; heat 5 minutes or until hot.