- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inch), cut into short thin strips
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/3 cup cut fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries, washed, patted dry
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place tortilla strips in medium bowl. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon; toss gently to coat.
- Place strips in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until strips are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place strawberries and blueberries in serving dish; top with 2 servings (1/4 cup) Reddi-wip. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the baked tortilla strips (reserve remaining for another use). Serve immediately.