- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 8 ounces dried tart cherries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Soak cherries in boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid; finely chop cherries.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until softened. Add chopped cherries, vinegar, sugar, pepper and reserved liquid to saucepan. Cook 2 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt; set aside. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate shallow dishes. Dredge turkey in flour, then into egg and then into breadcrumbs, shaking off excess.
- Heat 4 tablespoons butter and half of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 turkey cutlets; cook 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels; repeat with remaining butter, oil and turkey.
- Place turkey on serving plates. Top with cherry relish and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Serve with ALEXIA® CRISPY BITE-SIZE SWEET POTATO PUFFS, prepared according to package directions.