- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 4 rice paper wrappers (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup julienned mango
- 1/4 cup julienned unpeeled English cucumber
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Prepare Spring Rolls: Fill pie plate or shallow baking dish with warm water. Place 2 rice paper wrappers in water until softened and pliable (about 1 minute). Remove from water and pat dry.
- Place wrappers side by side on flat work surface. Place 1/4 of the mango, cucumber, carrots and bell pepper on lower third of each wrapper; place 2 mint leaves towards top edge of wrappers. Roll each wrapper around filling, tucking in edges. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Place completed rolls on waxed paper and cover with damp paper towel.
- Prepare Sauce: Whisk together milk, peanut butter, sugar, chipotle pepper, chili powder and lime zest in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Cut spring rolls in half and serve with Peanut Sauce.