- Macon Shoppers Value Foods
- 5580 Thomaston Road Suite #18, Macon, GA 31220
- (478) 812-8312
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup thin celery slices
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon light molasses, optional
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (15 oz each) butter beans, drained, rinsed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion and celery; cook 8 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pinto beans, butter beans, garbanzo beans, tomato sauce, juice concentrate and dry mustard. Add molasses, if desired; mix well. Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through.